Blog comments are pre-moderated to check they comply with the blog participation guidelines hereunder. If comments don’t comply with these guidelines, they will not be published.
We think comments must :
- be respectful of others who use this site ;
- stay on topic ;
- be concise ;
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments) ;
- do not break the law ;
- not include personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals ;
- not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion.
If you are not adult according to your national regulation, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating.